Analytical report of the Golden Island private clubsubmitted by Golden_Island_Club to u/Golden_Island_Club [link] [comments]
We present to you the report filed by the analysts of our private club for November 12–19, 2018.
Key market events
1) 1% of Moscow residents use cryptocurrencies for wired payments, and another 5% are willing to make such payments too, according to the survey of Yandex.Money and the Moscow Department of Information Technology.
2) Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) and Ripple will create a cross-border payment service for the Brazilian market.
3) The ConsenSys Kaleido startup division and Amazon Web Services (AWS) will launch a trading platform for blockchain services.
4) The number of confirmed transactions in the main Bitcoin network has doubled in the last 10 months, exceeding 300,000 transactions per day on November 12.
5) The head of the IMF Christine Lagarde advised central banks to consider issuing digital currencies, as they can make transactions safer, faster and cheaper.
6) During the tax audit in China, mining farms were disconnected from electricity in the provinces of Xinjiang and Guizhou. Estimated losses are roughly $143,700, and Bitcoin hash rate fell by almost 20%.
7) Bitcoin Cash network underwent a hardfork. The BCHABC token costs roughly five times more than the BCHSV token on the Poloniex exchange.
8) The number of active Lightning nodes in the Bitcoin network has reached 4039.
9) Crimea is aiming to create an International Center where experts from sanctioned countries will be able to study blockchain technologies.
10) Binance Exchange asked its users from Iran to leave the site and withdraw their assets due to the requirements of the new US sanctions.
11) Switzerland will approve the listing of the first crypto ETF in the country on the SIX Exchange next week.
12) Iran has developed a national rial-backed cryptocurrency.
13) Ripple technology can now be used for instant international transfers from Malaysia.
14) Kyiv has launched a Smart City Accelerator in Silicon Valley.
15) The central banks of Canada, Singapore and Britain recognized the efficiency of digital currencies for world trade.
Market analytics from club experts for November 12–18, 2018
The typical week with the standard forecasts has suddenly witnessed a massive drop in the price of BTC, accompanied by a clear flight of capital from the crypto market. This time, we didn’t observe the usual dump of the first half of the week with the subsequent return to the original value. The total capitalization of the crypto market at the beginning of the week — $211 billion — dropped to $180 billion by Thursday, with a slight correction after falling on Sunday — $186 billion. The trading volume remained $12.5–13 billion for the entire week, reaching $24–25 billion during the fall.
The BTC dominance also increased from 53% to 58% and bounced back to 53% only by the end of the week. The price per 1 BTC gradually decreased from $6,413 to $6,300, and then fell to $5,600 within one day. The price remained the same for the rest of the week, amounting to the same $5600 at the end of the week. At the beginning of the week, the lively trade in altcoins gave way to the worries concerning the price of BTC and, accordingly, the behavior of altcoins. And right away, some people pulled out the old forecasts, promising a fall to $4,000, $3,000, and even to $1,300, which were earlier pushed aside as they were deemed irrelevant. Some people quickly changed their forecasts for the price by the end of the year, suddenly realizing the inconsistency of the market. There is a strong opinion that the undercover games of the creators of the BCH fork, who are waging a war for survival, have played a huge role in this price drop. However, a number of well-known traders and analysts, whose authority is based on their consistency and competence, continue to insist that the current “bottom” is just another reason to add BTC to your portfolio. And they have a point! No matter how persistent the chat rooms and media are in stirring up FUD and panic, cryptocurrency is already winning its share in the economy. We observe more real use cases of this technology, real implementation of cryptocurrency for its intended purpose, as well as more interest and direct participation of large companies. All the investors need to do is wait, or better yet, take advantage of the situation! Otherwise, they would have to catch up, and this is not the best solution!
Changes in the cost and capitalization of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies in the period from 12 to 18 November, 2018
TOP-3 growing coins from the long-term portfolio for November 12–18, 2018 (including portfolio updates)
Ripple XRP has delivered the best growth + 2.88%, LevelUp Coin LUC and NEM XEM also showed a positive result + 0.8% and + 0.3% respectively. All other coins in the market fell sharply due to a sharp drop of BTC.
Be the first one to get the latest updates, reports of analysts and trading signals. Just send a message with a text “I want to earn with you” to the group or to your curator. Each week, experts and analysts of the Golden Island club share secrets of investing, earning on cryptocurrency and investment opportunities in 2018. Subscribe to the insider newsletter, follow the announcements of events and stay in touch!
Bitcoin Taxes provides useful information about tax requirements in countries such as the U.S., the U.K., Germany, Australia, Japan, and Canada, explains basic terms related to crypto taxation ... Bitcoin.tax only supports 6 basic tax accounting methods (FIFO, LIFO, Average Cost, etc.). With CoinTracking.info, you can use 11 different methods. These accounting methods cover every country in the world, including ACB for Canada, optimized calculations for Austria and many other countries. Bitcoin ATM's map in Canada. Source: CoinATMRadar.com After you buy or sell bitcoin in Canada. Don’t forget that Bitcoin is not beyond the Canada Revenue Agency - you still need to pay taxes on it. If you’re using your virtual ... If the miner is mining as a personal hobby and not as a business then the activity of mining will have somewhat different tax consequences than those outlined above. As with the treatment of commercial mining, the hobbyist miner will not have an income inclusion when they receive cryptocurrency such as Stellar from their mining activities. However, unlike when mining is carried on a business ... Mining involves using specialized computers to solve complicated mathematical problems which confirm cryptocurrency transactions. Miners will include cryptocurrency transactions into blocks, and try to guess a number that will create a valid block. A valid block is accepted by the corresponding cryptocurrency’s network and becomes part of a public ledger, known as a blockchain. When a miner ... Calculate Cryptocurrency Taxes Easily File Your Bitcoin and Crypto Taxes. If you own or have traded cryptocurrencies, you may need to include these in your tax forms, even if you didn't make any money. Bitcoin.Tax is the most established crypto tax calculation service that can work out your capital gains and losses and produce the data and forms you need to file your taxes. In Canada, cryptocurrency profit is also taxed, but citizens need to pay taxes only for 50% of their gains. There are no taxes on buying or storing cryptocurrencies. Suppose you purchased some crypto coins for $1,000 and sold them later for $3,000. You would need to report a capital increase of $1,000 (half of $2,000) which would be added to ... Multiple sources have confirmed to me that users of bitcoin and other crypto assets in Canada have been targeted by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) with audits. This guide covers bitcoin and cryptocurrency tax laws in Canada. We will go over everything from crypto-to-crypto trades to hard forks and ICOs. We will also look at how you should prepare and file your crypto taxes. The CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) has a fairly broad yet straightforward definition for cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is basically ... Binance est une plateforme avancée qui vous propose d’échanger BTC, ETH, BNB et d’autres cryptomonnaies
[index]          
- Canada: Ontario Town of Innisfil Approves Pilot Program for Paying Property Taxes With Bitcoin - Japan: Largest Railway Company JR East Considers Accepting Crypto For The Whole Nation Binance Coin has been on fire during the worst periods of the bear market in 2017. In this video I talk about why Binance coin BNB is a top pick for 2019 for huge gains and more. Shakepay Link: https://shakepay.me/r/Z3AUZHI Note the Shakepay funding address has changed! It's now [email protected] Binance Link: https://www.binance.co... This video is unavailable. Watch Queue Queue. Watch Queue Queue #cryptocurrency #BAKKT #Bitcoin #altcoin #binance #kucoin #coinbase #ripple #cryptocurrencynews,#xrp #bnb #neo #bakkt #fidelitydigitalassets #bitcoinprice #bitcoinnews,#bitcoinpump #bitcoindump # ... #cryptocurrency #BAKKT #Bitcoin #altcoin #binance #kucoin #coinbase #ripple #cryptocurrencynews,#xrp #bnb #neo #bakkt #fidelitydigitalassets #bitcoinprice #bitcoinnews,#bitcoinpump #bitcoindump # ... As a company I love BINANCE, how they have been performing no matter what type of market they are in, bull market, bear market, sideways, you name it and their token BNB and Exchanges has been ... Why Are Miners Moving To Canada For Cryptocurrency Mining Bitcoin, Ethereum WORRR. Loading... Unsubscribe from WORRR? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working... Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe. Loading ... Bitcoin / altcoin tax 101 - Capital gains and first-in first-out - Duration: 8:24. TheBitcoinCPA 15,967 views. 8:24 . 80 Trillion Dollar Bitcoin Exit Plan - Duration: 22:12. Mineable 335,281 views ... All of the latest news from around Bitcoinland. Today we talk about Bitcoin billionaires, rubbish, Japan, mining, and more! Mine Bitcoin on Hashflare https://hashflare.io/r/4B0EA9A Get a great ...